A few questions:
- How skeptical are you about the ability of [centrist/radical] approaches to achieve good outcomes and avoid bad outcomes?
- What is your general sentiment about [ambitious/compromising] goals?
- When an [attribute] politician is accused of being egregiously [negative trait], how much are you inclined to correct for a perceived bias against [attribute]?
- When evaluating how much you like or trust someone, what factors matter most to you? Are you more inclined to go with the crowd in your evaluation, are you contrarian, or just idiosyncratic?
- In your evaluation of the status quo, do you put relatively more emphasis on positive or negative things? (That is, are you more of a “glass half full” or “glass half empty” kind of person?)
How comfortable are you with ambiguity?
Do you think more about strategy or tactics?
- How well are things going for you personally? If the answer is “well”, are you inclined to think that success is based on things that are stable or unstable? If the answer is “poorly”, how much to you agree or disagree with “better the devil you know”?
- When you tried working [within/outside of] “the system”, how has that worked out for you personally in the past?
- What is your general sentiment towards “the mainstream”?
Why do people who mostly agree make different predictions about contingent future outcomes?
How confident are you that any reasonable person would agree with your predictions?